Curious? Want to learn more? If you are looking to get a lump-sum cash payment for your structured settlement payments, the quickest way to get started is to give us a call. Calling and speaking with a Peachtree Financial representative is always free, and there is no obligation to sell your payments, ever.
Before You Call
You do not have to have a lot of information before you give us a call. All you need to have ready are the questions you want answered. There is some information that will make answering questions easier and help us get you information more quickly.
Your representative will need to know these three things:
- The name of the insurance company that issues your structured settlement payments
- Basic information about your structured settlement payments
- The amount of each payment
- How often you receive them
- How many payments remain on your policy
- What amount of money you need to meet your goals
If you are not sure where to get this information, a good place to look is your benefits letter or annuity contract. These documents will come from your insurance company and have all of the information you need.
If you cannot find the paperwork, do not worry! Your representative will walk you through how to obtain another copy.
Questions We Might Ask You
To provide you with an accurate quote, your representative will ask you a few questions so that they can create an offer that might better meet your needs. Some of the questions we will ask include:
- How did you receive your settlement? We understand that this can be a very sensitive question. We do not need a lot of specific details, just the type of claim that led to your settlement.
- Is this your first time selling payments? You can still get a second lump sum if you previously sold some of your payments. However, we will need to know about any previous sales so we can make sure we can quote you accurately.
Receiving Your Quote
Once they have the information they need, your representative will build you a quote. They will frequently be able to have your quote ready that same day and will go over it with you over the phone.
Remember, getting your offer is always free. There is no obligation to accept a quote if you feel it does not match your needs. If you are curious about selling your future payments, we are here to give you options.
All transactions are at Peachtree’s sole discretion and are subject to court approval and other underwriting requirements. Peachtree does not provide legal, tax, or financial advice. Please consult with appropriate independent professionals for such advice.
Call 1-800-317-1962 and speak with a representative today!