If you’re looking to get the cash for your structured settlement payments, give us a call. This is the quickest way to get started. We have a team ready to answer your questions and let you know how we can help. Calling Peachtree Financial is always free, and there is never any obligation.
Everything You Need Before You Call
You don’t have to worry about having a lot of information before you give us a call. If you’re curious about selling your structured settlement payments, we’re here to help. All you need to have ready before you call us are the questions you want answers to.
Information that can help us get you your quote sooner
To give you a quote on what we can offer for your future settlement payments, we’ll need some information from you. If you want to get a quote as soon as possible, have three things available for our representative:
- The name of the insurance company that issues your structured settlement payments
- Information about your structured settlement payments
- How big is each payment?
- How often do you receive them?
- How many payments do you have left?
- How large of a lump sum you’re looking for
If you’re not sure where to get this information, a good place to look is your benefits letter or annuity contract. These documents have the information we need.
If you can’t find the paperwork, don’t worry! Our representative will walk you through how to get another copy.
We’re Here To Answer Your Questions
We want to make sure you have the information you need so that you’re comfortable reviewing your options. That’s why our representatives are happy to answer all your questions about the sale process.
Questions We Might Ask You
To get you an accurate quote, our representative will ask you a few questions so that they can create an offer that might better meet your needs. Some of the questions we’ll ask include:
- How did you receive your settlement? We don’t need a lot of specific details, just the type of claim that led to your settlement.
- Is this your first time selling payments? You can still get a second lump sum if you previously sold some of your payments. However, we’ll need to know about this previous sale before we can make you an offer for your remaining payments
When Do Your Get Your Quote?
Once we have the information we need, our representative will build you a quote. They’ll look at your structured settlement payments and goals to see how we can get you the cash lump sum you’ll need.
If we get everything we need from that first call, often we’ll be able to have your quote ready that same day. To help you understand the offer, a representative will go over it on the phone with you.
Remember, getting your offer is always free. There is no obligation to accept a quote if you feel it doesn’t match your needs. If you’re curious about selling your future payments, there’s no reason not to call. We’re here to give you options.
Peachtree is a purchaser of assets and does not provide legal, tax, or investment advice. Please contact independent professionals for those services.