We're hiring Peachtree People!
Since founding in 1996, Peachtree has been providing professional, helpful assistance to people looking to achieve their financial goals. We have helped tens of thousands of people who are selling payments from structured settlements, annuities, lottery winnings, and other payment streams. In addition, we’ve helped secure funds for over 19,000 cases that are in the process of being settled, or where funds have yet to be distributed.
We help people from all walks of life achieve their goals and make the most of their money. And behind every success story, there’s a proud Peachtree representative and a promise to serve our customers as best as we possibly can. Anything’s possible under the tree.
We are currently hiring caring, dedicated Account Executives to help our expanding customer-base access achieve their financial goals.
- Engage customers from our existing database through various communications methods (voice, email, SMS, etc.)
- Assist customers with the sale of their various payment streams (annuities, structured settlements, lottery proceeds, etc.)
- Consistently meet or exceed established performance metrics
- Engage in continuous professional training and development
- After initial training and early development, begin growing and maintaining book of business
- Successfully acquire new customers through prospecting efforts and by fielding new inbound inquiries
- Maintain consistent, proactive customer contact through the life of the transaction
- Work and collaborate with members of cross-department team to manage active, in-process business and provide exceptional, responsive customer service
- Demonstrate compliance with best practices, internal policies, and all applicable laws and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think critically and analyze risk
- High degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
Please submit all resumes/inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Peachtree Financial Solutions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Peachtree Financial Solutions does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Peachtree Financial Solutions will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor or the Human Resources Manager. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.