Looking to earn some extra cash to put toward your lofty college tuition bills? Peachtree Financial Solutions is happy to help!
Peachtree Financial Solutions wants to help current and prospective college students achieve their educational goals by helping cover the cost of tuition. This year, we will award one deserving student $2,000 toward their college education!
Here’s what you need to know:
Eligibility Requirements (Click Here for Official Scholarship Rules)
● Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
● Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States
● Limited to one (1) entry per person
● Peachtree Financial Solutions employees and their immediate families are NOT eligible for entry
Step-by-Step Scholarship Entry Process
- Draft a 750-1000 word essay using the prompt below:
If you suddenly found yourself in possession of a large lump sum, how would you use it to change the world for the better? What programs/initiatives would you invest in and why?
- In addition to your essay, please write a short paragraph introducing yourself. You may include interests, life milestones, your dream job, expected college major, or anything else you’d like us to know. Please Note: This does NOT count toward the 750-1000 word count required for the essay.
- Next, you’ll need to send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the information below in the body of your email:
○ Full Name
○ Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
○ Phone Number
○ Email Address
○ University, college, or trade school where you are currently enrolled or plan to enroll
- Once the submission period has ended, our judges will review each essay and select ONE winner no later than 1/31/2019. The winner will be contacted by a Peachtree Financial Solutions representative shortly after a selection has been made.
Our judges will grade entries using a 1-5 point scale on the following criteria:
○ How well did you stick to your main idea? Is it insightful and original?
○ How effectively did you support the ideas expressed in your essay?
○ How unique were your ideas? Did you present them in a creative way?
○ Is the essay clear, organized, and easy to read?
● Style & Language
○ How well did you utilize style and vocabulary to enhance your essay?
○ Are there grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes?
● Scholarship Award Amount: $2,000
● Number of Winners Chosen: 1
● Award amount will be made out to your college or university in the form of a check and applied directly to your tuition.
● Winner will be notified by phone or email within ten (10) days of selection.
Last Day to Enter: (12/1/2018)
You can achieve your educational goals.
Peachtree Financial Solutions is eager to help!