Peachtree Financial Solutions has been helping people secure pre-settlement funds since 2005. We’ve delivered funds in over 19,000 cases to date. Our success is due in large part to an unparalleled commitment to service for the plaintiffs and attorneys we work alongside. With Peachtree, you get:
- A dedicated representative as your contact for the duration of the case.
- A team of underwriters to lessen the burden on you and streamline the process for your client.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
And if needed, Peachtree can provide attorney funding to cover legal fees and operating expenses while your client’s case is being resolved.
We’re proud to be recognized for our unmatched customer dedication by your peers.
- New York Law Journal – Best Litigation Funding Provider (2010 – 2014)
- New Jersey Law Journal – Top Funding Company (2013)
- The National Law Journal – #1 Litigation Funding Provider (2013)
- The Legal Intelligencer (PA) – Gold Case Funding Provider (2012)
- Daily Business Review – #1 Law Firm Funding Provider (2012)
- Daily Business Review – #1 Litigation Provider (2012)
- The Recorder (CA) – Best Litigation Funding Provider (2012)
- Texas Lawyer – #1 Best Law Firm Funding Provider (2012)
- New York Law Journal – #2 Best Law Firm Funding Provider (2014)
For each of your clients in need of pre-settlement funding you will need to fill out a simple application that is specific to your case. Peachtree will evaluate the information you provide and if approved, forward an Assignment Agreement to you for execution by you and your client.
In addition to the application, Peachtree will need a copy of the police or incident report, and any medical reports associated with the case.
FAQs for Attorneys
What documents does Peachtree require from my client’s file?
Usually, we request a copy of the plaintiff's complaint, the Defendant's answer, police or incident reports, a list of medical bills incurred and a copy of the relevant medical records. We will never require documents or information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege.
What if my client needs additional assistance at a later date?
Peachtree will further evaluate your client’s case at that time and in many cases will provide additional funding. However, the total amount of all transactions will not exceed 15% to 20% of your client’s expected recovery, after legal fees.
How much assistance can my client receive?
To ensure that the financial assistance provided by Peachtree will not hinder your ability to negotiate settlement, Peachtree will not purchase more than 15% to 20% of your client’s expected recovery, after legal fees.
Does Peachtree get involved with the handling of my client's case?
No, you and your client retain complete control of the litigation.
Is it ethical for an attorney to refer their clients to Peachtree?
It is absolutely ethical for an attorney to refer their clients to non-recourse funding companies. Contact us for information on the ethics opinion in your state.
Must a lawsuit be filed in order to get funding?
No, in exceptional situations, we may provide funding if there is sufficient information and documentation to allow us to evaluate the claim.
Does Peachtree offer post-settlement attorney funding in my state?
Peachtree offers attorney funding in all 50 states.